Saturday 13 February 2010

FA Cup weekend!!!

Good day to you sports fans!

So it's FA cup weekend and once again I would like to know who you think will come out on top or cause an upset.

The first game of the day Chelsea V Cardiff has started and Chelsea are 1-0 up Drogba).
So I'm going to predict a 1-0 victory here.. :) No, I can see Chelsea winning this game 3-0, their home record is from another planet, amazing stuff.

Derby V Birmingham, this could be quite a tight game and a hard one to predict. I think it could be a draw and we will see a replay here.

Man City V Stoke, I hope City are up for a battle here as I think Stoke will go to Eastlands full of confidence and try and rough City up. If City's stars are fully up for this game though I think they will come out on top.

Reading V West Brom, another hard game to call Reading have had a great cup run so far and lets not forget they beat Liverpool at Anfield. However West Brom are top of the Championship and playing good football., West Brom to nick this one for me.

Southampton V Portsmouth, I think this could be a tricky tie for Pompey against the Saints. However I would like to see Pompey win here as they are going through a terrible time at the moment and it's sad to see. Grant the Manager deserves something to go his way.

Bolton V Spurs, well this is going to be a battle I think and Spurs will want to bounce back after a woeful performance in the week against Wolves. If Spurs score the first goal they might be okay, stats back this up. But Bolton will be in Tottenham's face from the off, we know how dangerous they are from set-pieces and Spurs will need to be physically strong in this game.
Spurs to get a draw I feel and settle it back at the Lane. COYS.

Crystal Palace V Aston Villa, this is a huge game for Palace and I think they will certainly test Villa but I see the premiership outfit coming out on top. Villa defend so well as a team and are so hard to score against. If Palace score the first goal it could be interesting but I do think Villa will win.

Fulham V Notts County, well one thing is for sure Sven won't be at the cottage! I think Fulham will win this tie, they are not easy to beat at home and I think they will have to much for Notts County.

What are you thoughts folks, do you agree with any of these predictions or do you think things will turn out differently? Please let us know.....!

No comments:

Post a Comment