Monday 21 December 2009

I hate to say I told you so....

But I did! I said Hughes was the next to go and sure as hell he got the boot on Saturday night. Even after a 4-3 win against fellow top 4 upsetters Sunderland. Let's be fair though we all saw it coming and knew that Hughes was out of his depth at City with all that money. Good luck to Mancini who said 'it had always been my dream to manage in the Premier League since I played for Leicester' errr ok!

Rich was spot on with his predictions for the weekend, especially for the United game. My pal Dave even predicted a 3-0.. But didn't stick any cash on it! Football365.com offered 40/1 for united and Liverpool to lose on Friday.

So the title race is well and truely back on now and the battle to stay up is hotting up even more now also with Pompey's emphatic win Sat lunchtime.

Going to be a crazy week kids.

Awesome result in the cricket also - another last wicket stand saves the day but this time it was Collingwood and Onions! Get in!

I'm out of the country over Xmas so will miss the boxing day clashes, I sure hope Arsenal can keep Villa out! So I hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas and will see you all in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment